We can't thank you enough for your generosity and support of Abilene Hope Haven. Without you, we would not be able to accomplish nearly as much to serve our neighbors experiencing homelessness. With each donation, you aren't just giving money. You're giving hope.
You may contribute financially to Abilene Hope Haven in the following ways:
(1) Join the Home Team! – If you commit to a recurring monthly donation of $15 or more for at least one year, you are eligible to be part of the Abilene Hope Haven "Home Team". Members of the Home Team are our core donors who have committed to joining us as long-term financial contributors to our mission. In addition to helping us end homelessness in Abilene, Home Team members receive a free ethically sourced "Home Team" t-shirt and quarterly newsletters from Hope Haven, describing through data and stories our efforts to provide hope to our neighbors experiencing homelessness.
To join the Home Team, click on the "Give Hope" button below. Choose the "recurring" option, and then you can choose to do 12 monthly payments of at least $15 dollars, or you can simply click the "perpetual" check box if you want to donate for an indefinite amount of time. Fill out the rest of the form, and at the bottom in memo line make sure that you tell us that you want to be part of the Home Team. It's that easy!
(2) Credit/Debit Card - You can also choose to donate online without becoming part of the Home Team. Click on the "Give Hope" button above and fill out the form to donate whatever amount you choose. Donations can be one-time or recurring.
(3) Check – If you would like to donate by check, please mail your donation to:
Abilene Hope Haven
801 South Treadaway
Abilene, TX 79602
(4) Amazon Smile - Give to Abilene Hope Haven every time you make purchases on Amazon. Just click the image below.
THE IMPACT OF YOUR GIFT
- $40 provides rent for one week for one of our neighbors staying at Bridge 2 Home in a single room, private apartment.
- $60 provides rent for one week at B2H in a two room, private apartment.
- $100 provides an outreach meal to our neighbors experiencing homelessness or a birthday party for a child.
- $250-500 provides rental/utility assistance to neighbors in our Hope Housing Services program.
- $1,000 or more is an investment in the future of Abilene Hope Haven, Inc. and our mission to Inspire Hope in the lives of our neighbors experiencing homelessness.
Thank you so much for your generosity!